1. Increasing your reach to tablet and mobile audiences
2. Increase sales and conversion rates
3. Consolidate your analytics and reporting
4. Increase your visibility in search engines
5. Save time and cost on mobile development
6. Save time and cost on site management
7. Enhance user's offline browsing experience
Responsive design keep you ahead of the trend. The demand for media-rich mobile internet and apps is burgeoning, so several important implications must be addressed - development and maintenance costs, visibility in search engines and better conversion rates. Tablet and smartphone sales are exploding. Responsive design is key, and content consumption on mobile devices will only continue to increase.